San Joaquin Fine Woodworkers Association
REGISTRATION POLICY AND PROCEDURES
These are the club policies, procedures and general information governing classes offered by the SJFWA.
- A spot in a class will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. You will be registered for a class when the registration fee is received by the SJFWA.
- Classes are open to MEMBERS in good standing. Non-members may join the SJFWA (see application on the web site) and then register for a class.
- Classes will be filled by pre-registration only. No paying at the door.
- No monitoring of classes.
- Make checks payable to SJFWA
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 27442
Fresno, CA 93729
CANCELATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- In order to receive a refund, you must cancel five days prior to class date. This must be done via an e-mail to email@example.com. This will allow enough time to notify alternates of class availability. If no notification is received or you do not show for the class, payment is forfeited.
- If there are more registrations received than there is room in the class, an alternate list will be set up. If there is no room for alternates your registration fee will be refunded.
If you have any questions about the Class Policies and Procedures, please contact the SJFWA at firstname.lastname@example.org.